2015 Boy Scout Sporting Clays Fun Shoot
Saturday, September 26, 2015
The Middle Tennessee Council will hold its 13th Annual Boy Scout Sporting Clays Fun Shoot on Saturday, September 26th at the Tennessee Clay Target Complex in Nashville. This event features:
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Pre-Event, Thursday, September 24th, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the Jaguar Land Rover Nashville,3 Cadillac Drive, Brentwood, TN with heavy hors d’oeuvre, live and silent auction items.
- Main Event, Saturday, September 26th, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Tennessee Clay Target Complex, 1100 County Hospital Road, Nashville, TN. 100 Target Round of Sporting Clays includes ammo, breakfast, ribfest lunch and prizes awarded for high overall event champion, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners in five separate Lewis classes, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place team competition and 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medals in Junior & Sub Junior concurrent categories only.
Click here to view 2015 Scores.
- High Overall Event Champion: 40 Quart Orca Cooler
- Five Lewis Classes: 1st Place – 2 Flats of Shells; 2nd Place – 1 Flat of Shells; 3rd Place – Bob Allen Gun Sleeve
- Team Competition: 1st Place – 2 Flats of Shells; 2nd Place – 1 Flat of Shells; 3rd Place – MTC Embossed Travel Bag
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medals awarded in Junior and Sub Junior concurrent categories ONLY
TEAM SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- Eagle Sponsor ($2,500): Two 5 person teams in the 100 target main event including pre-event attendance, station sponsorship signage with company logo plus 2 sets of 5 wipe-out packages.
- Life Sponsor ($1,750): One 5 person team in the 100 target main event including pre-event attendance, station sponsorship signage with company logo plus one set of 5 wipe-out packages.
- Star Sponsor ($1,250): One 5 person team in the 100 target main event including pre-event attendance.
- Youth Team Sponsor ($1,250): Sponsor provides one 5 person competitive shooting experience for a team of young people. Entitled to attend with one guest the pre-event and Saturday lunch.
- 1st Class ($250 Individual Shooter): One person entry in the 100 target main event including pre-event attendance.
- Station Sponsor ($300): Signage with company logo, listing in the event day program & two persons can attend the pre-event and Saturday lunch.
Volunteers needed on the Volunteer Service Corps on Satuday to support registration, scoring, trapping (throwing clay targets), and other important functions. The Shoot promises to be very enjoyable with top shooters from throughout the mid-state competing in many challenging clay target venues. We are also anticipating over 100 youth shooters from select Boy Scout Troops and mid-state scholastic trap teams to participate. All volunteers will be treated to the Saturday “Ribfest Lunch” and other food and beverage venues during the event.
YOUTH SHOOTING OPPORTUNITY:
Scouting leaders have been contacted with the opportunity to register SO CONTACT YOUR LEADER.
For further information please contact Danny Sutherland by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (615) 383-9724. Thank you for supporting this unique event benefitting Scouting. We hope to see you on September 26.
Click here to register for the event.