2014 Boy Scout Sporting Clays Fun Shoot
Saturday, September 27, 2014
The Middle Tennessee Council will hold the 13th Annual Boy Scout Sporting Clays Fun Shoot on Saturday, September 27, at the Tennessee Clay Target Complex in Nashville. This will be a competitive clay target event featuring:
- A 100 target competitive round of Sporting Clays.
- Fun and challenging shooting games held throughout the day.
- Fantastic food highlighted by a “Ribfest” luncheon.
There are three areas where volunteers and Scouts have the opportunity to be involved in this unique event:
- Enter a team in the event. Team sponsorships begin at $1,000 which includes 5 participant slots. Each participant receives entry into the 100 target competitive round of Sporting Clays, breakfast, “Ribfest Lunch”, shells, and participant goodie bag.
- Serve in the Volunteer Service Corps on Saturday to support registration, scoring, trapping (throwing clay targets), and other important functions of this unique event. The Shoot promises to be very enjoyable with top shooters from throughout the mid-state competing in many challenging clay target venues. We are also anticipating over 100 youth shooters from select Boy Scout Troops and mid-state scholastic trap teams to participate. All volunteers will be treated to the Saturday “Ribfest Lunch” and other food and beverage venues during the event.
- Refer your Scouts to participate in the shoot on a youth team. Our event committee recruits sponsors for these youth teams so there is no cost to the boys. The shooting venue is a 100 target round of sporting clays.
If you or any of your fellow Scouters would like to participate in this unique event, please contact Scott McRae by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: 615-383-9724 (ext. 275). Thank you for supporting this unique event benefitting Scouting. We hope to see you on September 27.
Click here to download the registration form
Click here to download the youth team registration form