The 15th Annual BSA Extravaganza
On Thursday, November 19th, over 350 top business leaders from throughout the mid-state will experience the 15th Annual BSA ...Extravaganza, an evening benefiting more than 16,500 local youth in the Middle Tennessee Council, Boy Scouts of America. Nissan Stadium Westside Club will showcase a stunning view of the Nashville Skyline and provide an elegant setting for our guests to enjoy live entertainment, delicious food stations, heavy hors d'oeuvres, tasty cocktails and a wide array of auction items with something for everyone’s taste and budget, from trips to tools.
Click here to view 2015 BSA Extravaganza pictures.
The extravaganza event will boast fabulous Auction Including
- Fabulous vacation stays at beautiful and exotic locations, both at home and abroad. Includes a weeklong Hawaii getaway for two and countryside living in a cottage with a view in the south of France…can’t get better than this!
- Top rated sports venues such as two Nashville Predators road trips and seats for home games with the Predators, Titans, Vanderbilt and others.
- Exclusive Tour of Barrett Fire Arms Facility for a group of 10 with the opportunity to shoot the 50 caliber rifle.
- Golf at the top courses in the area which includes Gaylord Springs, Hermitage Golf Course, Old Hickory Country Club, Five Oaks Golf & Country Club plus The Honors Course in Chattanooga, TN
- Dinners at many of the mid-state's top restaurants plus wine tastings hosted by the city's top sommeliers.
- Memorabilia galore including a fiddle autographed by Charlie Daniels and much more
- Tickets and backstage tour to the Grand Ole Opry
Click here to view the levels of SPONSORSHIPS
Click here to view the list of extravaganza auction items.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/bsaextravaganza #BSAextravaganza and stay apprised of the latest auction items available and other event updates.
Participation is $100.00 per person or $150.00 per couple with additional corporate sponsorships available starting at $1,000.00. Contact Keka Majumdar at (615) 383-9724 ext 275 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.