Online Training Notice
- The fastest way to access the website is https://my.scouting.org/
- If you have created a MyScouting account and can not remember your username and/or password DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. Please call our National office at 972-580-2489. They will tell you what your username is and they will reset your password.
- You do not need a member ID number to take training.
Online Youth Protection Training
The state requires every registered adult leader in the Middle Tennessee Council to participate in Youth Protection Training. You must take this training before you can be registered as an adult leader. You will then need to renew the training every two years.
Complete the training online here and follow the directions on the screen. If you are running a firewall, you will be unable to get credit for the course or receive your certification card. Allow yourself at least 30 minutes to complete the training.
You do not need to be registered or have a member ID to take Youth Protection Training. To take Youth Protection Training follow these steps:
- Go to www.my.scouting.org and create a profile.
- Training courses can be completed by selecting HOME, then MY DASHBOARD.
- When you complete the course, print a certificate of completion to submit with an adult volunteer application, or submit the certificate and application to the unit leader for processing at the local council.
At the end of the training be sure to print the page as instructed.