Internet Rechartering Process
To help make rechartering more convenient and less time-consuming, the Middle Tennessee Council offers internet rechartering as a service for all our traditional Scouting units. To help the process go smoothly, a tutorial and extensive help directory are also available.
To start the process you will need your unique access code, which can be obtained from your District Executive. You may access the recharter program two months prior through two months after the date your recharter is due, but the tutorial and help files can be accessed anytime.
Note: You must be running Internet Explorer and the Windows operating system for the program to work correctly - it will not run on the Mac operating system.
Brief Overview of Rechartering Process:
- Print the forms that must be submitted with the Recharter.
- Take online tutorial.
- Obtain your access code from your District Executive.
- Follow Recharter link; it will take you to an intermediate Child Protection Policy page.
- Print the Compliance Certification form to be turned in with your printed paperwork at the end of the process.
- Follow the link from the Child Protection page to continue the recharter process.
- Follow the instructions to complete the recharter process. You will be able to print your final copy after you hit the "submit" button. Please do not submit a draft copy.
- When complete, print the recharter, get required signatures, and turn it in to the Council office. Be sure to include the Youth Protection Policy Compliance Certification form.
- When calculating your amount due, please use the yellow recharter checklist included in your packet. This will assure that you have the correct amount including insurance ($1 per youth and adult). Your recharter cannot be processed if proper fees are not submitted.
- Required Signatures:
- Recharter Form
Institutional Head on page 1
Cubmaster, Scoutmaster or Venture Crew Leader on last page, certifying membership
- Youth Protection Compliance Statement
Committee Chair and Cubmaster, Scoutmaster or Venture Crew Leader
- Charter Agreement
Institutional Head or Chartered Representative
- All Adult Applications
Chartered Representative AND Committee Chair
- All Youth Applications
Parent AND Cubmaster, Scoutmaster or Venture Crew Leader
- Recharter Form